Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Reading Challenges Ahoy!

With my new job pretty much consuming my life much the way college did, I've had to work reading into my life again. And thus, this working into my life has pushed the challenges to the side.

One thing I want to do in 2011 is to get back on my competitive bandwagon! I signed up on Goodreads for the A-Z Challenges (Book, Author, Male Lead, Female Lead) and they will be crossing over. But even getting the range will make it interesting as time goes on.

Another reading challenge is going to be for me to actually review things over here. I've been doing reviews sporadically over at The Broke and the Bookish, but this is my blog. I want to bring it back to life. More goals for the future! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails