Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Status: 5/13/12

Books I Finished This Past Week
I Kissed an Earl by Julie Anne Long
The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan

Books I am Currently Reading
Unraveled by Courtney Milan

Books To Be Read Next
Unlocked by Courtney Milan
Sweet Enemy by Heather Snow
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

Last week in reviews
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook

Things to look forward to
Top Ten Tuesday this week is Top Ten Tuesday Freebie Week!

Coolest book related thing that happened to me this week? I went to my cousin's 16th birthday party and my other cousin brought me the first two books in both The Song of Ice and Fire series and The Dark Tower. Awesome unexpected books!

Cool Posts from around the Net
Check it out! I have not watched it yet, but here is a link from Discover a New Love about what happens behind the scenes at a romance novel cover shoot.


Let me know any feedback. Also if you have some cool links, comment with them! Until next Sunday, have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Divergent is amazing! I want to read the Game of Thrones I love the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only heard good things about the show and the book series. Hopefully I find them just as awesome :)

      Delete
  2. YAY for A Game of Thrones!! You need to get on the fan wagon along with my and Kelly so we can geek out about it with you :D If you feel like shrieking or anything while reading it, just @ me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I have only heard good things about this series (the TV and the books!)

      And I will @ you with all the everything!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails