Friday, August 13, 2010

Book Blogger Hop Aug 13

Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy for books has helped me find quite a few awesome blogs that I read everyday or every other day. It is an awesome resource for someone starting out to get into things. Here is the question this week:

How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?

My Goodreads to-read shelf has 260. I hope to get to all of them eventually.

To add a little about how I participate in the BBH:
I am not really looking to gain 800 followers from this. I really just want to find good book blogs to read. I hope that's why you ended up here. So I am going to point you to some of my reviews, hoping you may look around and decide you want to stay and see more because you are interested in what I write about here.

I've just read some paranormal fantasy in the books Soulless and Changeless

I'm reading my way though Grimm's Fairytales.

I've read some classics like Pygmalion or Lolita

I've been known to review Romance and YA kind of frequently but the books really depend on if they fit the challenges or not.

So look around. If you like it, leave a comment. If you really like it, follow me. I'll return the favor by going to your site and looking around. If I like it, I leave a comment. If I really like it, I follow.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hopping by to visit and follow! I love what you say about competitive reading--I kick myself for doing it, but I always try to review extra books and get to newer books faster, just because I can. It's a certain kind of rush, I suppose. :-)

    Look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Hopping by your blog. I am now a follower.
    Misha
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails