Happy Tuesday, everyone! Over at The Broke and the Bookish (where I also review things), we like to do this thing called Top Ten Tuesday. Every week is a theme, everyone gets to create a list.
As I write this I have a killer, killer headache and I just got off a 4hr flight of aweful turbulance, so I am going to keep my list short and sweet.
The common theme among all these books is they are thought provoking in some way and a discussion could easily come from them, wheter you like them, liked what they are, or not.
Top Ten Books Club Picks
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
3. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
4. The Jewel of St. Petersburg by Kate Furnivall
5. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
6. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
7. Fatherland by Robert Harris
8. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
9. The Lords of Discipline by Pat Conroy
10. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Let me know what you think :)