Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Status: 5/6/12

Books I Finished This Past Week
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Lady Chatterly's Lover by D.H. Lawrence

Books I am Currently Reading
I Kissed an Earl by Julie Anne Long

Books To Be Read Next
Sweet Enemy by Heather Snow
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Last week in reviews
An Affair with Mr. Kennedy by Jillian Stone
DNF Roundup by Julie Anne Long

Things to look forward to
Top Ten Tuesday this week is about Top Ten Favorite Quotes From Books

Last week, I was super busy and barely had time to surf the net.. mostly because I was super absorbed in The Iron Duke.
One cool thing that is happening this week is that the two most recent Waiting on Wednesday's that I have done are releasing this week, Enchanted by Alethea Kontis and Four Sisters, All Queens by Sherry Jones.

Something to look forward to forward to on a Book to Movie (or in this case TV series) is Sherlock starts today on Masterpiece theater!! Yay!


Let me know any feedback. Also if you have some cool links, comment with them! Until next Sunday, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails