Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Status: 6/10/2012

Books I Finished Since the Last Update
Beguiling the Beauty by Sherry Thomas
Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Unlocked by Courtney Milan
I Suck At Girls by Justin Halpern

Books I am Currently Reading
The Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer Ashley


Books To Be Read Next
I have so many in a pile... I don't even know.

Reviews since I've been gone
At The Broke and the Bookish
Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence
I Kissed an Earl by Julie Anne Long


Things to look forward to
Top Ten Tuesday this week is about Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads

So I am back now! Yay! Mini-hiatus should be over now and regular posts should resume :)

Thanks for hanging on until I came back!

Let me know any feedback. Also if you have some cool links, comment with them! Until next Sunday, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails