Happy Tuesday, everyone! Over at The Broke and the Bookish (where I also review things), we like to do this thing called Top Ten Tuesday. Every week is a theme, everyone gets to create a list.
This week, the topic is....
Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save From My House
I am going to cheat the hell out of this one. Fair Warning.
1. My Bridgerton series
Running Total: 8
1a. My Chinese version of To Sir Philip, With Love by Julia Quinn - I know that this is two JQ novels, but this one is a bit special. I could get a copy of pretty much any JQ book in any bookstore at any time, but this book JQ sent me herself. And is in Chinese. One of my life goals is to be able to read this book. I am not very far...
2. My two signed books: Pleasure of Your Kiss and Night Pleasures
Running Total: 10
3. My old copy of Gone With The Wind
Running Total: 11
4. My library books (I don't want a fine!)
Running Total: 17
5. My Nook?
Running Total: countless
To be honest, I don't know. I don't buy books unless I want them and I feel like a lot of the books I have I could buy for pennies at any library sale.
Now if this was a Fahrenheit 451 sort of scenario and it was what I could quickly show into a bag.
1. Harry Potter 7: I am pretty sure I could mentally recreate the others... somewhat.
2. The Lord of the Rings
3. My copy of children's classics
4. My Nook
5. As many romance novels as i can shove into my bag.
So what about you? Link me to your lists and thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out my giveaway!