Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 To Be Read (TBR) Pile Challenge

So last year I attempted the TBR challenge hosted over at Roof Beam Reader. I did pretty pitifully at the reviewing bit. I read 5/12 and reviewed two. Ouch.

Oh well!! 2012 is a new year and I am IN again! I just made it under the wire too! Phew!

Julia's 2012 TBR Challenge:

1. The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Mederios

2. Stardust by Neil Gaiman

3. 1984 by George Orwell

4. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

5. Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris

6. The Iron Duke (Iron Seas #1) by Meljean Brook

7. The Perils of Pleasure (Pennyroyal Green #1) by Julie Anne Long

8. The Master and the Muses by Amanda McIntyre

9. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

10. Dreaming in Chinese: Mandarin Lessons In Life, Love, And Language by Deborah Fallows

11. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

12. By Fire, By Water by Mitchell James Kapla


Alternates:

1. That Perfect Someone (Malory Family #10) by Johanna Lindsey

2. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Reviews will either be posted here or over at The Broke and the Bookish, but all will be written and read by me :) I am going to do it this year. I have a good feeling about this. Some hold overs from last year, some are my buys from the many Borders trips I made before it closed.

In any case. Good luck to all who take up the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails